Saturday, May 2, 2009


“Missing the feed”. This chapter is there to give the reader a better explanation of what the feed is and how and when it was made. It also talks about the corporations which are basically the government in the sense that there that powerful and it appears corrupt. Titus knows this but just keeps his mouth shut. This shows that he looks at things from a basic and optimistic perspective. The corporations are bad in the sense that they control the world and who knows what kind of scary shit there up to but the plus side is that they supply jobs to almost the entire world. For that reason I don’t like Titus. He’s an ass. Actually I think I’m saying this because of stuff he does later to Violet.
In what ways does Titus’ view of love differ from Violets? It seems to me like her idea of love is that they meet and fall in love right away and it has to be romantic. Its like the view of love today which to them is far in the past that love is probably much different to them. His is all futuristic and awesome! Love is shacking up and talking a lot. I looked at the prompt sheet and noticed we were suppose to put our own experiences in this but nothing in this book relates to me very much. I tend not to go with the norm.?? Some would probably disagree with that but as far as I know I make my own choices. For example: I plan on becoming a marine when most of the people I know are completely against it. Haha today I was in a mall for the first time in maybe a year? And I went through all the stores and realized how douchie I thought they all were. Especially ambercrombie and fitch? I doubt I spelt that right. Oh and I want an image..but it doesn’t really match up to any of this….

No comments:

Post a Comment